Categories Menu


Remember, that all accidents are individual. Terms and amounts anticipated on this website are the average statistics, so that you can get a generic idea of what you could expect.

How serious does the injury need to be so that I can claim the compensation?

Many people are mistakenly thinking, that if they did not have go to the hospital or there are no visible scars, their injury is not serious enough. However, for example even constant lifting of the heavy weights at work can be also a basis for your claim. If you are not sure whether your injury entitles you to claim the compensation, give us a call on 0208 577 0600 for your free consultation.

How long does it take to get the compensation?

It usually takes between 4 (four) months and 1 (one) year. However, it may take longer to resolve more complicated cases.

What amount of compensation can I expect?

The amount of compensation directly depends on the seriousness of the injuries that you have suffered, circumstances of the accident, the period of rehabilitation that would take to recover and the financial losses (including lost profit).

What shall I do if this has happened on the weekend or late in the evening?

We are available 24/7, thus you can always give us a call for a piece of advice.

I live outside of London and work till late, how I can give you all the necessary documents?

Our specialist will meet you in the place convenient for you, no matter where you are.

Will I have to participate in the court hearing?

Most cases are resolved with no need for the court hearing. However, if your particular case reaches the court, our solicitors will prepare all the necessary documents and will be your official representatives in the court, so you will not need to do this on your own.

My accident happened in the United Kingdom, however, now I live in a different country, would I be able to make a claim?

Yes, you can. The success of this claim will depend on many factors, however most importantly you should start your claim within 3 (three) years since the accident.

The Third Party driver was uninsured, does this mean that I will not be able to claim?

You can also get compensation in similar situations. There is a Moto Insurers‘ Bureau that covers damages and pays personal injury compensation in cases, which involve uninsured or untraced drivers.

Can I claim a compensation for personal injuries If I was a pedestrian?

Yes, If you were a pedestrian or a cyclist and suffered injuries from the road traffic accident you can claim a compensation.

I am afraid I could lose my job if I started the claim against my employer.

In accordance with the law of the United Kingdom, employers must have insurance policy that covers personal injury claims in relation to accidents at work. Employers have no legal right to dismiss you due to your personal injury claim.

I think that I am partially liable for the accident. Would you be able to help me?

You can be mistakenly thinking that you are liable for the accident without taking into account all the circumstances of the accident. For your free consultation please call us on 0208 577 0600.

Where could I find official information on your company?

Eastnet Claims is a trading style of Universa Law Limited, a company registered in England with number 05633217. Universa Law Ltd is authorised by Solicitors’ Regulation Authority with number 447077.